Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Table comments not saving

Version 2.0.6 Navicat Data Modeler

I need to add comments to tables but it is not saving. I try it with these steps:
    Open table editor
    Go to Comments tab and enter something
    Click Ok
    Go back to table editor, Comments tab, and there's nothing there

What am I doing wrong, or is it a bug? Column comments DO save though.

Could you please provide us the model server type?

If the model server type is Oracle, PostgreSQL or SQL Server, we are able to identify the problem. Our development team is trying to fix it. We sincerely hope the next version will be published together with the bug-fixing. We will contact you if any news.

Comment

I am using PostgreSQL and will be modeling in Redshift as our target DW, and this (simple) feature is very important to us for metadata management. Thanks.

Comment

Hi Paulmaric,

Thanks for your information. We will release the bug-fix in the next version. I will contact you if there is any news.

Comment

Hi Paulmaric,

We are glad to tell you that Navicat Data Modeler (Mac) version 2.0.7 has been released and fixed your reported problem.

For website download version, please choose Navicat Data Modeler > Check for Updates to install the latest version.

For App Store version, it requires the approval from Apple and probably takes around 1-2 weeks to complete. You can simply download from App Store once it approved.

Comment

Thanks I got the update and it works

Comment

Working...
            X