No announcement yet.

"[Err] 1146" being thrown for every query since updating server to MySQL 5.7.16

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "[Err] 1146" being thrown for every query since updating server to MySQL 5.7.16

Hi,

I've just finished updating my server to MySQL v5.7.16 and now I can't run any queries through the query editor.

"[Err] 1146 - Table 'performance_schema.session_status' doesn't exist" is returned when trying to run the queries.

I was trying to run a few "ALTER TABLE" queries to switch the engine to InnoDB on a few tables, but noticed the same error is thrown for all queries.
    I am able to make the changes to the database tables manually using the design table functionality though, or through command line which isn't ideal but it is a workaround for now.

Has anyone else experienced any issues with the latest MySQL 5.7.16? And know of a fix?

Hi,

Could you please provide the following information for investigation?

1. Your Navicat version, e.g. Navicat for MySQL (Windows) 11.2.13

2. Screenshots showing the problem.

Comment

Hi, yeah my Navicat version is: Navicat for MySQL 11.2.13 (64-bit / Windows 10).

I've attached a screenshot as requested.

Comment

Hi,

Please try to run mysql_upgrade in your server and restart your server to see if it can solve the problem. For details, please refer to the MySQL manual - http://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7/en/mysql-upgrade.html

e.g.
        sudo mysql_upgrade -u root -p --force

Comment

Hi Mayho,

Sorry for the delayed response.

The suggested actions above worked perfectly. Thanks for that.

Comment

Working...
          X