Creating Sub-Totals within Navicat Query

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Creating Sub-Totals within Navicat Query

So I have Sales Order Table that I have these 3 data items, sorted by Product # - Product #, Date, Price.
    I want the ability to have Navicat create a Sub-Total of Sales for each Product # as well as a Grand Total of Sales for a Date Range entered.
    How can I setup my Navicat Query to sub-total the sales for each product #, show the Sub-Total and then zero out the Sub-Total after it prints and starts to accumulate the next Product # Sales sub-total $$'s ?
    Basi9cally a running total that gets reset when a "new" Product # is encountered.
    Thanks!

Please try to add a group in your report to see if it can fulfill your needs.

1. In the Data tab, select all the three columns.

2. In the Design tab, choose Report > Groups from the menu bar. Add Product # as Group. Then, add DBCalcs components to sum the Price in the group footer section and summery section.

3. Click the Preview tab to view the report.
    Attached Files

Comment

Thanks for the examples, but I should have specified that we do not use the Report Writer, I always Export to Excel, so I need to know how to create the Sub-Totals in the actual query.
      Thanks again for the Report Writer example.

Comment

For writing query question, we would suggest you to refer to MySQL Manual - https://dev.mysql.com/doc/refman/5.7...modifiers.html

Comment

Working...
        X