Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Navicat freezes if a search term (find) is put in before a table is completely loaded

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navicat freezes if a search term (find) is put in before a table is completely loaded

Navicat freezes if a search term (find) is put in before a (largish) table is completely loaded:
    The only way to escape this is to open Task manager & close all Navicat tasks.

Error is shown : (attached Pic)

Click image for larger version

Name:	Navicat_Error.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	17.9 KB
ID:	5135

Navicat : Current
    Windows 10 ,64 bit - all Current Patches etc

Hi Simon.R,

Could you please provide the following information for investigation? You can send the information to - https://help.navicat.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

1. When did the error pop up?
    2. The sql file of your table. Sample data will be fine as long as it can reproduce the problem. (To dump the table, right-click it and choose Dump SQL File > Structure And Data)
    3. Detailed steps to reproduce the problem. If possible, please provide a video.

Comment

Humm ... I will but :-

The data is sensitive, so I am afraid you are not getting that. - I will see what I have that is non sensitive...
      your points seem a little "Generic" without spotting the post content, perhaps

1) "When did the error pop up?" - as soon as "a search term (find) is put in before a (largish) table is completely loaded".
      3) "Detailed steps" = A search term (find) is put in before a (largish - 76k rows) table is completely loaded ...
      (largish= 76k rows or above)

Comment

Hi Simon R,

We have received your email and our development will investigate the problem. We will reply you by email.

Comment

Hi Simon R,

I am glad to tell you that Navicat for MySQL (Windows) version 12.1.4 has been released and fixed your reported problem. To upgrade, you can simply choose Help -> Check for Updates from the menu bar.

Comment

Working...
          X