Import Wizard - Excel

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Import Wizard - Excel

Hello, I'm currently trying the trial version of this software. I'm attempting to import an excel file into a postgres table, however, I'm getting the following error when I try to select the file: "Cannot Open File". I've tried opening CSV - that works fine, just for some reason I can't select excel files. Is this a limitation with the trial version? I've raised a request with my company to purchase the full version of this software, but I mainly want to use it for the data import feature. Appreciate the help!

Thanks

Since Navicat relies on the official Microsoft Office Engine, could you please check the bit versions of your Navicat and MS Office?

- If your Office is 32-bit, please install and use 32-bit Navicat.
    - If your Office is 64-bit, please install and use 64-bit Navicat.

If you are using the correct bit version of Navicat and still encounter the same problem, please download and install the access database engine 2010 to see if it can solve the problem - http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/downl....aspx?id=13255

- Download AccessDatabaseEngine.exe if your Navicat and Office are 32-bit
    - Download AccessDatabaseEngine_X64.exe if your Navicat and Office are 64-bit

Comment

Thank you for the quick response. I see that I do have 32 bit excel. I will download the 32 bit version of Navicat and try again. Thank you!

Comment

Working...
      X