Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Lots of little errors in 12 why do I want to upgrade ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lots of little errors in 12 why do I want to upgrade ?

First, i love the UI upgrade and i can finally have materialized views in a proper place. FINALLY queries can be saved and loaded in a sane fashion : But:

1) Browsing any tables in a schema constantly throws '##################' is not a valid integer value. This message pops up once for every row in the table, and i have millions of rows. The primary key on these tables are 18 digit numbers, marked int8. The same data in other schemas randomly has this happen as well

I must hard kill navicat to continue. Seems to only affect schemas with views ? This is not a problem at all in 11, and the values / tables are 100% Postgres compatible and legal

2) browsing tables (Double click, 1000 record sample) displays an error that table 'X' does not have a primary key. This table, and every other one, 100% has a primary key. The user I am browsing with has full rights to these tables.

So far issue 1 is a showstopper killing my daily work, and I havent even gotten further to test becuase if it

We are able to identify the problem and our development team is trying to fix it. We sincerely hope the next version will be published together with the bug-fixing. We will contact you if any news.

Comment

Navicat (Windows) version 12.0.7 has been released and fixed your reported problem. Please upgrade to this latest version, you can simply choose Help -> Check For Updates from the menu bar.

Comment

Confirmed this fixes my issue, but i am now seeing increased random crashes in the app when writing or running queries, or when importing or exporting results. Are there stability improvements coming or how can i submit these errors ?

Comment

Hi ercdvs,

You can submit a ticket to our support center https://help.navicat.com/hc/en-us/requests/new , and provide us
          - screenshots showing the problem and the error messages
          - steps to trigger the problem if possible

Comment

Working...
          X