No announcement yet.

I cannot Backup Databases in Navicat Enterprise Win64 11.2.16 - only per schema

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I cannot Backup Databases in Navicat Enterprise Win64 11.2.16 - only per schema

I cannot Backup Databases in Navicat Enterprise Win64 11.2.16 - only per schema.
    The option is just not available?
    Attached Files

If you want to backup the whole database (including all schemas in that database), please follow the steps below:

1. Open your connection and click the Schedule icon.
    2. Click the New Batch Job button.
    3. On the General tab, select the database you wish to backup in the left pane, and then drag the "Backup Database XXX" from Available Jobs list and drop into the Selected Jobs list.
    4. Click the Start button to run it manually. Or, you can save the batch job and set schedule to run it.

** This method will create schema backup files under each schema in the database.

Comment

Originally posted by mayho View Post
      If you want to backup the whole database (including all schemas in that database), please follow the steps below:

1. Open your connection and click the Schedule icon.
      2. Click the New Batch Job button.
      3. On the General tab, select the database you wish to backup in the left pane, and then drag the "Backup Database XXX" from Available Jobs list and drop into the Selected Jobs list.
      4. Click the Start button to run it manually. Or, you can save the batch job and set schedule to run it.

** This method will create schema backup files under each schema in the database.
      Thank you, mayho. Your instructions are great. I also have such errors, thanks to your tutorials, I have overcome that error

Comment

Thx! That worked like a charm!

Comment

Oh - looks like you can still only restore per schema? Not restore the DB all in one go?

Comment

Hi jvzsys,

Yes. Currently, Navicat creates schema backup files under each schema in the database. So, restore is schema-based.

Comment

Working...
            X