keeps hanging on MAC OSx

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• keeps hanging on MAC OSx

as a result of permanent problems that you don't fix i am dropping your product and start to use Razorsql, that is cheaper and far more stable.

it is annoying that it is always hanging when connected to MS SQL Azure and this is happening for sometime and apparently there are many other reports regarding the same problem.

bye...

We are sorry to hear of the unpleasant experience you have encountered. Our development team will investigate your issue and contact you if there is any news.

Comment

Our development team has prepared a pre-release version for this issue. Please send us a ticket and we will send the pre-release version to you.

Submit Support Ticket:
      http://www.navicat.com/support/submit-ticket

Comment

We are glad to tell you that Navicat for SQL Server (Mac) version 11.1.9 has been released today. Please upgrade to see if it can solve your problem in SQL Azure connection. You can upgrade to this latest version from menu Navicat for SQL Server > Check for Updates to update your Navicat, or submit your registered email address on the Customer Center at:

https://customer.navicat.com

If you buy Navicat (Mac OS X) via Mac App Store, please upgrade to latest version via App Store in the future. Please note that the release of Navicat in Mac App Store requires the approval from Apple. It probably takes around 1-2 weeks to complete. You can simply download from App Store once it released.

Comment

Similarily, Navicat mac very often hangs for me when I unsleep my machine. Went through support and they said that they couldn't identify an issue and were closing the case. I always stay upgraded to the latest release. I don't think they are taking the problem seriously. Didn't know about Razorsql: will give it a try.

Comment

Hi stevefram,

Your reported issue has been forwarded to our development team and this matter has received our best attention. However, I am sorry to tell you that we are still unable to reproduce the problem in our office. Our development team keep investigating on this issue. Once we can identify the problem, we will do our best to fix it. We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

Comment

Working...
            X