Navicat 11.1.10 (OSX): Invalid object name 'sys.extended_properties'

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navicat 11.1.10 (OSX): Invalid object name 'sys.extended_properties'

Upgraded to Navicat 11.1.10 (OSX 10.9.5) today, and now I get this error message
    each time I try to open the db schemas in our Azure SQL version 11 databases

--
    Error
    [FreeTDS][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'sys.extended_properties'
    --

Azure SQL version 12 databases does not give me this error.

We are able to identify the problem and our development team is trying to fix it. We sincerely hope the next version will be published together with the bug-fixing. We will contact you if there is any news.

Comment

Originally posted by siuha View Post
      We are able to identify the problem and our development team is trying to fix it. We sincerely hope the next version will be published together with the bug-fixing. We will contact you if there is any news.
      I am getting the following using Navicat 11.1.0 on OS X 10.10.2 with SQL Server 2005 when trying to open a schema. Queries still work.

Code:
      Error
      [FreeTDS][SQL Server]Invalid object name 'sys.change_tracking_tables'.
      Same problem as above?

This was not a problem prior to Navicat 11.1.0

Comment

We will release the next version with this bug-fix within this week. We will contact you when there is any news.

Comment

Our development team has just prepared a pre-release version for this bug-fix. Please send us a ticket to our Support Center with indicating this problem. Once we received your ticket, we will send you the link to download the pre-release version to try.

Submit Support Ticket:
          http://www.navicat.com/support/submit-ticket

Comment

Originally posted by siuha View Post
            Our development team has just prepared a pre-release version for this bug-fix. Please send us a ticket to our Support Center with indicating this problem. Once we received your ticket, we will send you the link to download the pre-release version to try.
            The pre-release works great. Thank you for the fast response.

Comment

We are glad to tell you that Navicat (Mac) version 11.1.11 has been released and fixed the problem. You can upgrade to this latest version from menu Navicat > Check for Updates to update your Navicat, or submit your registered email address on the Customer Center at:

https://customer.navicat.com

Comment

Working...
              X