Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• COUNT field incorrect or syntax error

Hi Guys,
    I am using Navicat Premium and I have some issues with the import feature. Issues I never had before.
    I have tried importing CSV, XLS, XLSX, TEXT files and I keep getting the same error.
    One thing I have noticed is that the value that was supposed to show in the Import SQL statement in the error is replaced with ?. I have never seen that before but this does not mean it was not there before.
    I have tried using SQL Server Native Client 10 and 11. Only thing that has changed is that I have upgraded to Windows 10.
    Anyone have encountered this before?

Thanks,
    Adrian

Hi Adrian,

I would like you assistance to identify the problem. Could you please send the following information to our support center - http://navicat.com/support/submit-ticket ? We will reply you through email after the investigation.

1. The import file.

2. Screenshots showing all the import wizard steps.

3. The sql file of the table (if you are importing into an existing table). In Navicat, right-click the table and choose Dump SQL File > Structure Only.

Comment

Was this ever resolved? I am experiencing the same exact behavior...

Comment

Hi msandberg,

Could you please send the following information to our support center - https://help.navicat.com/hc/en-us/requests/new?

1. Your Navicat version, e.g. Navicat for SQL Server (Windows) 12.1.10 64-bit

2. Your server version, e.g. SQL Server 2016

3. The import file.

4. Screenshots showing all the import wizard steps.

5. The sql file of the table (if you are importing into an existing table). In Navicat, right-click the table and choose Dump SQL File > Structure Only.

6. The message log after reproducing the problem.

Comment

Working...
        X