NAVICAT AUTO-SAVE BUG - "NULNULNUL"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NAVICAT AUTO-SAVE BUG - "NULNULNUL"

Every time my computer unexpectedly shutdown, Navicat saves all opened tabs and restore them the next time I open it.

It happens also when I close Navicat through "Task Manager".

But some days ago, after a power outage, I tried to reopen Navicat, but all tabs content is bugged.
    The content shows only the "NUL" character.

There are several tabs that I need to retrieve the content.

Every tab has a different content size (NUL characters). It may mean that at least the content size is preserved.

Click image for larger version

Name:	navicat-backup-problem.png
Views:	2
Size:	15.7 KB
ID:	4489
    Attached Files

Hi rafael,

We would like your assistance to identify the problem. Please provide the following information.You can send the information to our support center - https://help.navicat.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

1. Your Navicat version number, e.g. 11.2.13 . You can check it by choosing Help > About.
    2. Are there any NUL content queries saved once manually before?

Comment

• rafael
      rafael commented
      Editing a comment
      1. I'm trying to not open Navicat again before this issue is solved. But it's Navicat Premium 11 I think.
      2. Manually saved queries with NUL content? No, I have never done that. It only happened after Navicat had been unexpected closed for some reason.

1. Version 11.0.8.0
    2. Manually saved queries with NUL content? No, I have never done that. It only happened after Navicat had been unexpected closed for some reason.

Comment

Would you please upgrade to our latest version 11.2.13 to see if you ecounter the same problem? You can submit your registered email address on the Customer Center at:

https://customer.navicat.com

Comment

Working...
      X