Navicat 12 (probably 11 too)-- DO NOT USE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Navicat 12 (probably 11 too)-- DO NOT USE

While building tables, data models, modifying users... and dealing with all of the shortcomings, Navicat 12 just stopped working. I couldn't save anything and I couldn't close any windows. The only way I could close Navicrap was to shut it down via Windows Task Manager.

I lost over two hours of work. I am not very happy with Navicat 12 or 11 for that matter.

I will be sure to steer other Database Engineers far away from this product. It is unstable.

I am very sorry about your bad experience. Would you please provide us detail steps to reproduce the problem and screenshots showing the issue?

Comment

Detailed steps are already outlined in my post. I was building tables (design table was open), data models (data modeling tool open) and modifying users (edit role open). Um... You replied four days after my post, and I apologize for the smart a%% reply, but why would I keep a non-responsive application up and "running" for four days? I had to kill the application and relaunch Navicat 11, not 12, so I could get work done.

Comment

Please accept my apologies. If you find any specific steps that can reproduce the problem, please let us know. We will try our best to fix it.

Comment

Working...
        X