• "Cannot load data local infile" In Navicat 12 Premium

I try to inserting CSV file into my Table, I have a Script like below :

-----------------------------------------------------------
    load data local infile 'c:\\A.csv' into table A
    fields terminated by ';'
    enclosed by '"'
    lines terminated by '\n'
    ----------------------------------------------------------

This script was sucessfully daily use in event was I create with NAVICAT 11.2 version, But when I Upgrade my Navicat 12 above script was failed with error message Like below :

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    1148 - The used command is not allowed with this MySQL version
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Anybody have the same problem? or is there solution for me ? Or its the bugs in Navicat 12 ?

Please help me to solve this problem.
    Thank's
    Last edited by nanang_s; 08-25-2017, 05:11 AM.

Hi nanang_s,

Thanks for reporting this issue to us. We are able to identify the problem and our development team is trying to fix it. We sincerely hope the next version will be published together with the bug-fixing. We will contact you if any news.

Comment

• nanang_s
      nanang_s commented
      Editing a comment
      Thanks for your answer. but now I'm very very sad, because evidently I can't Back to install my Navicat 11.2 version in fact i use that event for daily import data.. very very sad... In the meantime I have to wait for an unspecified time. T_T

Hi nanang_s,

We will release the bug-fix in the next version. If you want to use back v11.2 temporarily, please send you request to our support center - https://help.navicat.com/hc/en-us/requests/new . We will get back to you by email.

Comment

• nanang_s
      nanang_s commented
      Editing a comment
      Ok. Submitted

Hi nanang_s,

I am glad to tell you that Navicat v12.0.13 has been release and fixed your reported problem.

Comment

Working...
    X