OSX App opens, but does not shows main window

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OSX App opens, but does not shows main window

So, i'm trying to use Navicat for the first time on OSX, and it was working perfectly for the first 3 days, but now it opens, but does not show any window... I already tried to reinstall the app, cleaning all cached files created, and nothing i've tried seems to fix the problem.

Hi macboybr,

For Website Download Version, please try the following steps to see if the issue persists.

1. Exit Navicat Premium
    2. Delete all folders with random name: ~/Library/Application Support/PremiumSoft CyberTech/Navicat CC/Navicat Premium/Profiles/<random name folder>/
    3. Delete this file: ~/Library/Application Support/PremiumSoft CyberTech/Navicat CC/Navicat Premium/info.plist
    4. Delete this file: ~/Library/Preferences/com.prect.NavicatPremium12.plist
    5. Then, start Navicat Premium

For AppStore Version, please try the following steps to see if the issue persists.

1. Exit Navicat Premium
    2. Delete all folders with random name: ~/Library/Containers/com.prect.NavicatPremium12/Data/Library/Application Support/PremiumSoft CyberTech/Navicat CC/Navicat Premium/Profiles/<random name>/
    3. Delete this file: ~/Library/Containers/com.prect.NavicatPremium12/Data/Library/Application Support/PremiumSoft CyberTech/Navicat CC/Navicat Premium/info.plist
    4. Delete this file: ~/Library/Preferences/com.prect.NavicatPremium12.plist
    5. Then, start Navicat Premium

If you are still experiencing the same issue, please provide the console log message. After you have tried to open Navicat Premium, open the "Console" application located in the /Applications/Utilities folder.

Comment

Working...
    X