Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Batch Job - Message Log. Timestamps please!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Batch Job - Message Log. Timestamps please!

We're currently moving from a competitors offering to utilizing Navicat for MySQL's scheduled batch jobs.

It would be greatly beneficial if we could get optional time stamps added (I'm sure not everybody wants or needs them).

We've got a batch job that currently does 21 jobs and it works well, but we desire for timestamps to be added to the message log (which I believe is what is emailed on job completion as well).

For Windows or Linux version, you can check the LogCmd.txt file. To look for the path, in Navicat, choose menu Tools > Options > Miscellaneous > Logs Location.
    For Mac version, you can check the CmdLineJob.log file in ~/Library/Application Support/PremiumSoft CyberTech/Navicat for MySQL folder.

Comment

That particular file is 560MB at time of writing, I'm sure it'll continue to grow if left unattended.

Is it not possible to feature-request that this be added into the message log, and by association, the email report that gets sent? This would be extremely helpful.

Comment

Your request has been fowarded to our development team. We will keep improving Navicat in future. Thanks for your advice.

Comment

Working...
        X