Zoom Levels

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zoom Levels

It would be great to be able to change the default zoom level for everything in the program. Such as the list of connections on the left, the ribbon up top, etc. With my current resolution (1920x1080), everything in the program displays much larger than needed and to the best of my knowledge, there is no way for me to fix this.

Hi cfelix,

Could you please provide the following information?
    1. Your Navicat version, e.g. Navicat for MySQL (Windows) 12.0.24
    2. Your OS version, e.g. Windows 10
    3. A screenshot showing the issue

Comment

Navicat for PostgreSQL Version 12.0.24 (64-bit) - Standard
      Windows 10

In the attached screenshot you will see that the center window (Query Editor) is the only section where zoom level can be altered. This is about the zoom level I would want everything else to be.

Comment

Hi cfelix,

The font size of menus, toolbars and the left and right panes use the Windows system settings. Please open the Display Settings and check the "Scale and layout" settings.

Click image for larger version  Name:	screenshot.png Views:	1 Size:	41.8 KB ID:	5027

Comment

With the settings in 'Scale and layout', I can only increase the zoom. There is no way to make the zoom less than 100% which is what I have it currently set at.

Comment

Hi cfelix,

The reported situation is abnormal. Could you please send your issue with the following information to our support center? https://help.navicat.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

1. Did the problem occurred when you first start using Navicat?

Comment

Working...
            X